Subscribe via email
- In Which I Fix My Girlfriend’s Grandparents’ WiFi and Am Hailed as a Conquering Hero by Mike Lacher
- My Wife Just Said… #87
- Optical Illusion of the Day
- Where Do Callouses Come From?
- The 50 Free Apps We're Most Thankful For
- Horner goes down swinging for the GC fence
- Ask Nick: Stretching tubulars, lawyer tabs
- Contador Verdict: Two Year Ban
- Saving Relationships, One Power Meter at a Time
- Supreme Court Rejects Judge-Drawn Maps in Texas Redistricting Case
Graduation Day at Faubion Elementary School’s Bike Club
24 May 2011 8:28 AM | No Comments
(Note: This was originally published on the Community Cycling Center’s blog here.) The Spring session of Bike Club at Faubion Elementary wrapped up with 100% graduation rate. Twelve kids completed...Read More
Riding With Faubion Elementary School’s Bike Club
03 May 2011 3:57 PM | No Comments
(Note: This was originally published on the Community Cycling Center’s blog here.) Last October, I began volunteering with Community Cycling Center’s Bike Club at Faubion Elementary in Northeast Portland. Twice...Read More
Posted on January 20, 2011 | No CommentsHunting never set well with me. I was never comfortable firing a gun. To me, a gun and the consequence of its use are more power than any single individual...
Posted on December 22, 2010 | 1 CommentAs a parent, I’ve always been a little iffy on the whole Santa Claus bit. I want my daughter to enjoy that part of life which is magical and whimsical,...
Posted on January 10, 2010 | 1 CommentIn the (not quite, but very close to) 2 years I’ve been a parent, I’ve learned a great deal. However, as I look back what sticks out in my mind...
Page 1 of 11