Subscribe via email
- In Which I Fix My Girlfriend’s Grandparents’ WiFi and Am Hailed as a Conquering Hero by Mike Lacher
- My Wife Just Said… #87
- Optical Illusion of the Day
- Where Do Callouses Come From?
- The 50 Free Apps We're Most Thankful For
- Horner goes down swinging for the GC fence
- Ask Nick: Stretching tubulars, lawyer tabs
- Contador Verdict: Two Year Ban
- Saving Relationships, One Power Meter at a Time
- Supreme Court Rejects Judge-Drawn Maps in Texas Redistricting Case
Graduation Day at Faubion Elementary School’s Bike Club
24 May 2011 8:28 AM | No Comments
(Note: This was originally published on the Community Cycling Center’s blog here.) The Spring session of Bike Club at Faubion Elementary wrapped up with 100% graduation rate. Twelve kids completed...Read More
Riding With Faubion Elementary School’s Bike Club
03 May 2011 3:57 PM | No Comments
(Note: This was originally published on the Community Cycling Center’s blog here.) Last October, I began volunteering with Community Cycling Center’s Bike Club at Faubion Elementary in Northeast Portland. Twice...Read More
Archive for January, 2011
Posted on January 25, 2011 | 10 CommentsYou were supposed to be born around February 2nd. So January 25th started just like any other day, except that your mom and I slept incredibly well. For the last...
Posted on January 20, 2011 | No CommentsHunting never set well with me. I was never comfortable firing a gun. To me, a gun and the consequence of its use are more power than any single individual...
Posted on January 16, 2011 | 2 CommentsIn 1934, a 20 year-old kid named René Vietto was racing the Tour de France for the first time with the French National team. At the time, participants rode either...
Posted on January 10, 2011 | No CommentsAt the height of the Vietnam War in 1968, seven men and two women walked into a Selective Service office in Catonsville, Maryland. Moving past stunned clerical workers, the activists...
Page 1 of 11